Secabo T120II Vinyl Cutter including Contour Cutting, S/W and Stand
This plotter offers automatic functions that are ideal for handling large plots and processing large volumes at professional quality.
The integrated multi crop mark recognition system LAPOS Q automatically registers provided crop marks and facilitates precise cutting of arbitrary shapes.
An automatic media detection feature aligns and configures the software to the correct media width, while a back-lit LCD display and large gel buttons ensure user ease of use.
This plotter supports a maximum media width of 135cm and a maximum cutting width of 126cm.
The system is bundled with cutting software DrawCut PRO for Windows and is accompanied by a robust stand with roll mount plus a catchup basket.
At a glance:
- Easy menu navigation: easy to use control panel with illuminated LCD-display and large buttons
- LAPOS Q: cutting-edge contour cut function for Print & Cut applications, automatic continuous detection of registration marks
- Servo drives: silent, precise and powerful servo drives for best cutting results
- Low noise
- High precision for cutting the smallest fonts and objects
- Plug and play: simple installation with no additionnal drivers needed
- DrawCut PRO Software bundled with control for LAPOS Q, vectorisation, text to path, shading, etc.
- Mac compatible version with the SignCut software (without LAPOS Q) is available
- Dimensions: 160cm x 26cm 26cm
- Contour cutting function: LAPOS Q sequential crop marks
- Scope of delivery: Cutting plotter, Cutting software DrawCut PRO (Windows) or SignCut 1 year license (Mac)
- Max media width: 1350mm
- Max media thickness: 1mm
- Max cutting size: 1260mm
- Max cutting size: 960mm/s
- Mech. resolution: 0.01254mm
- Interfaces: USB
- Downforce: 50-750g
- Type: Cutting plotter including stand
- Control: Back-illuminated graphic LCD display with gel buttons
- Weight without stand: 22kg
- Weight with stand: 32kg
- Runs on 220V (110V transformer is available)